sunnuntai 27. maaliskuuta 2011

Parasta tänään:

1) Electric Wizard. Uudelta levyltä suosikkibiisi on Night Child. Sanoitukset taas parhautta: "Under the Black Sun / I crawl from my grave". Se on kyllä hienoa kun kappale alkaa sillä että ryömitään haudasta. Toinen Wizardien suosikkizibale on tuo Chosen Few. Siinäkin on aika messevät sanoitukset. "Legalize drugs and murder" ja "Die now in the shadow of the pentagram", uh oh.

2) sukat missä on naama.Foreign languages: I love Electric Wizard! I also love my new socks with faces in them!

I think that the reason why I like shoes and socks so much, is because when you are wearing them, you can actually see them yourself. I mean, you can't see your t-shirt that well exept from a mirror. I think I might be more of a shoegazer than a mirrorstarer.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti