perjantai 30. marraskuuta 2012

Splits Summer Trip to Italy

Last summer we went to Italy to play two gigs with The Splits. First gig was at Bikini Kill Festival, and the second one was a outdoor gig somewhere in the countryside, on an outdoor venue by the vineyard. Here's some pics from the trip:


Bass player, Guitar&Backing Vocals creep, Vocals&Guitar chick + Camera Girl 

My feet and Italian soil




At the moment, The Splits are touring UK but I am here in freezing cold Finland! I'm really sad I couldn't go with my band, but they have a cool replacement drummer (Pave from Death Laser) and I have super good reason for not going - I'll tell you more about that soon. Here's the dates for The Splits tour, so go go go if you happen to live in England!


29.11. The Bay Horse, Manchester, UK, with Love Triangle, Sex Hands and The Hipshakes 
30.11. Wharf Chambers, Leeds, UK, with Love Triangle, Broken Arm and City Yelps
1.12. The Horatia, London, UK, with Love Triangle and Thee Spivs
2.12. The Roundabout, High Wycombe, UK, with Love Triangle (2pm matinee show)
2.12. Limazulu, Manor House, London, UK, with Love Triangle (evening show)
14.12 Lutakko, Jyväskylä, with Death Laser, Moderni Elämä, Total Recall plays Black Flag

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti